Each Four to Five Hour Eyebrow Threading Class Includes:
1. An Introduction to facial and eyebrow threading
2. Instructions on holding and moving the thread
3. Hands-on training and personalized feedback
4. Step by step instructions on the two most versatile techniques (hand and mouth) used for facial and eyebrow threading
5. Step by step instructions on how to do facial threading on yourself
6. Instructions on creating lines and brow shaping
7. A final round of hands-on training and personalized feedback
Every student receives a free spool of 100% cotton eyebrow thread and an eyebrow threading manual to take home. Additional thread can be purchased at the class or by contacting us at any time.
Price Details :
The standard price for a workshop is $399.00 per person.
Note: $99.00 Extra for the one on one classes / Private class
Registrations made in advance receive a 10% discount 16 Days prior to the course date at time of registration. Please call to discuss discounts (group discounts, holding a class at your salon/spa) or charges for travel outside the Cincinnati. After confirming a price with us, click Buy Now and enter the agreed upon price on the next page to process your payment securely with PayPal.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy: In the event of an emergency cancellation by us, you may choose to receive a full refund or to reschedule a class with a $30 credit off of the previously agreed upon
In the event that you have to cancel please contact us first to see if we can reschedule for a mutually acceptable time.
No refunds will be made if there is a cancellation by the buyer, but the funds will be put towards the next available class. Please contact us first to see if we can reschedule for a mutually acceptable time.
Cancellations by the buyer made less than two weeks in advance are subject to a $50 cancellation fee per person, plus the cost of any major travel-related expenses that cannot be canceled (airfare, long-distance train, hotel, salon reservation). Please contact us first to see if we can reschedule for a mutually acceptable time.
Questions? Contact us anytime by phone at 513-364-7098 or e-mail at email@example.com.